The Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) works with clinicians, consumers and managers to design and promote better healthcare for NSW. They do this by:
- Service redesign and evaluation: applying redesign methodology to help healthcare providers and consumers to review and improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of services.
- Specialist advice on healthcare innovation: advising the development, evaluation and adoption of healthcare innovations from optimal use through to disinvestment.
- Initiatives including Guidelines and Models of Care: designing better healthcare for NSW.
- Implementation support: promoting better healthcare across NSW.
- Knowledge sharing: partnering with healthcare providers to support collaboration, learning and knowledge sharing.
- Continuous capability building: working with healthcare providers to build capability in redesign, project management and change management through the Centre for Healthcare Redesign.