Apply to become a concurrent speaker
Future Health Leaders (FHL) exists to help early career health leaders solve the problems that they will likely inherit. Our conferences provide a superb opportunity for those already working on exciting and important health projects to share some of the details of their work to inspire their peers. We are delighted to call for applications for fifteen (15) concurrent speaking spots of twenty (20) minutes each, in which you will have the opportunity to speak to a self-selected subset of the conference audience.
What are we after?
FHL is looking for innovative leaders to give us your ideas on how we can improve healthcare in Australia or around the world. We welcome submissions on innovative ideas, inspiring experiences and new challenges facing the health system. Some ideas include:
• Sharing cool projects/organisations that you have set up or been involved with;
• Amazing experiences through work/study that you can share with other delegates; and
• Your ideas on how we can start shaping tomorrow, today!
How do I apply?
To apply, simply complete the following by 5pm AEST Monday, 21 September 2015.
How will I be marked?
A panel of current health leaders will review the applications and rank them according to the following:
• Content – is your idea/experience/concept something that is unique, inspiring or thought provoking?
• Relevance – how relevant is your topic to the current challenges that exist in Australia or around the world? Do you offer solutions or just detail the issues?
When will I be informed whether I am successful?
Both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email on or before Friday, 16 October 2015.
Are there any other opportunities to present at the conference?
Yes – please also see the opportunity to be a keynote speaker, which is similar but with the entire plenary hall as your audience albeit less time to speak.
Is there someone I can contact for more info?
Yes. Right here:
Good luck and thank you very much for your interest in being a concurrent speaker at the conference – we can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share!